The United Kingdom has an open economy in which international trade and investment plays a significant role.
Economic prosperity is further enhanced by overseas businesses that make the United Kingdom their base for European and International business.
More than 35% of all foreign investment in Europe is made through the United Kingdom which offers the best regulated market place, the best communication systems and the lowest rates of taxation.
• Incorporation, structuring and management of UK companies
• Day-to-day company administration including opening and operating bank accounts, issuing invoices, VAT management, accounting and bookkeeping services
• UK tax planning services for both resident and non-resident individuals and businesses
• Business support services for clients wishing to establish a base in Britain
• Specialist advice and services relating to British and EU market-entry
A "custom-made" UK company formation has many advantages over an "off-the-shelf" company. It is usually more economical to incorporate a company with the client's choice of name, directors, shareholders and authorised share capital than to purchase a shelf company and restructure the company.
The intended location of the registered office must be stated from the outset. If they wish, clients may be named as the first director and secretary (if one is required).
A same day incorporation service is available from Companies House for an additional fee.